Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Continued

Okay, we got the newspaper finally and on my way back up, (I know, I know I should have taken the stairs) I took the elevator and got mini stuck. I know people have their own horror stories to tell about getting stuck for hours (like Polly's story that freaked me out) but this is my blog and the 30 seconds I was stuck with the elevator going up and down and I didn't know what floor I would end up on or if I'd be in between floors and wondering at what point do I press the emergency button...I was getting seriuosly freaked. Now I am trying to regulate my breathing again. In. Out.

11 hours and 52 minutes until Monday is over. Stay tuned.

P.S. the newspaper and the elevator weren't the only things gone awry this morning, but I don't feel like rehashing the rest. You don't want to hear it anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment