Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chance Encounter

Gulp! I just saw "Edward." I was driving out of the parking garage leaving for lunch and I had to wait on a car and right there in front of me was "Edward" walking along the sidewalk at the back of the hotel, wearing shades and talking on his cell phone. I could have taken a quick snapshot with my cell phone (he wasn't looking my way, thankfully) and then you would know he really does look like Edward. But my cell phone was in my purse on the next seat and I couldn't move. I was frozen stock-still wrapped up in that old familiar blanket of mortification. Inside I was freaking out. I am scared to go next door ever again.

1 comment:

  1. what would "edward" do if he knew you were blogging about him. ;-) I think it's simply delicious...vampirely delicious! ;-)

    ReplyDelete