Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Meeting Edward (again)

Success! I have met “Edward” in my own right!
I sneaked in the back way of the hotel at lunch. I brought a book as my decoy and sat in wait ready to pounce. (I only write this for humor's sake. I promise I was cool as a cucumber.)
When I came in I saw Edward leaving the restaurant and walking back down the stairs and I was in slippy shoes and was not about to chase after him. (Although I wonder if I would have chased him had I had on running shoes.) I sat on a cushy couch in the corner with a clear view of the stairs knowing he’d be back. It didn’t take long before I saw his long sleeved red shirt and waited to catch his eye. He walked toward the restaurant, but I guess could tell someone was boring a hole in his back and turned slightly. Quick as a flash I waved him over. He stopped still and looked behind him, then back at me. I nodded ‘yes you’, as I scrambled off my seat gathering my book and bookmark on the way. I said, “Hi, I don’t want to embarrass you but my sister is having lunch with me tomorrow and I told her you look like Edward,” at this he turned away laughing in embarrassment, and I continued with, “and we both love Twilight and she wanted to meet you.” He smiled big and said he would make an appearance and asked what time. Then I asked him what his real name is. He told me (of course, I already knew). We shook hands and said "nice to meet you."
I'll see you tomorrow.
Victoria

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    You must get a photo when he makes his appearance...promise me!

    OH, & WHAT IS HIS NAME?

    ReplyDelete