Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A New Leaf on Life

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself... to the world? Maybe. I have never addressed an audience I have never seen, even though I am a writer. My friend Queen Elizabeth has encouraged me to start a blog and she has finally succeeded in her quest. (Thank you, QE.) She may regret her choice in dragging and pulling me into this. I can be very dependent while I am learning to be independent.

I love writing. I have been writing stories since I was seven. Back then they were short sweet and to the point. (I have a bit more to say now.) I have been to many writing groups and one thing they say a writer needs to do is keep a journal. I have kept one since I was thirteen. Although, some of the years I was not as faithful in my entries. And now here in the age of computers (which also took me awhile to jump on the bandwagon) we are encouraged to keep a blog. So I am turning over a new leaf. I am taking a new lease on life-- or if you will, a new leaf. (I am very goofy with puns, a trait I inherited honestly from my Dad.)

So I hope I will have found a few friends to share this journey with. Thank you for stopping by to read me.

Live, Laugh, Love.

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment